As a hyper-local online magazine that keeps local mom entrepreneurs inspired, motivated, networked and on-track, we are always on the look-out for fresh, fun and innovative contributors! Our EMomNow contributors are business savvy individuals who want to share their expertise with mom entrepreneurs, as well as get the word out about their business.
Our EMomNow contributors fall into two categories:
1) Guest Contributors – those interested in writing once in a while; and
2) Regular Contributors – those interested in writing one to two articles a month.
The benefits of being an EMomNow contributor include:
– A 50 word mini bio listed at the bottom of your article, including your Twitter and Facebook links.
– An option to add one link to your site, if relevant to the article.
– Advantage of search engine optimization of a specific niche topic.
– The opportunity to establish yourself as an expert in a particular field.
– The ability to build your portfolio of publications.
– Boost your social media presence.
– In addition to being published on our site, your article will also be seen on our national site.
– Benefit from being associated with a quality publication targeting business-minded moms!
(Psst…for our regular contributors, your bio, head shot and links will also be included in our “About” section!)
Article categories include: Resources, Success Tips, Balance, Financial Management, Networking, Marketing, Business Inspiration/Motivation, Start-up, Customer Service, Productivity, Organization, Systems, SEO, Style, Web and Tech and Social Media to name a few!
So, whether you’re a rookie entrepreneur or a seasoned veteran, have hundreds of staff or are a solopreneur, we’d love to hear your guest post ideas! Want to be a contributor but not sure what to write about? No problem! We have that covered too. Our City Director will be happy to meet with you and brainstorm ideas.
To learn more about being an Entrepreneur Mom Now Calgary contributor, or to pitch an idea, contact us!