In the next 6 months as we settle into the winter season, most of us will be going somewhere warm (Thank Goodness!). Whether it is Maui, Vegas, Mexico or Palm Springs…if you are headed somewhere warm here is a few must-haves…
1. SPF Lip Balm…People always seem to forget about their lips. You still have to protect your lips just like you would protect your skin. I always use a Lip balm with at least a SPF of 15.
2. Waterproof Mascara…Perfect for when you want to put a little tiny bit of makeup on while lounging by the pool or sitting on the beach.
3. Sun protection…Don’t forget to use at least a SPF 30 on your skin. And don’t forget one for your face too. I always use one for the body and get a separate one for the face. A tinted moisturizer with a SPF is a great option to use.
4. Hat…A hat is a great way to get sun protection and still look trendy! Now a days you can wear a cute fedora or a nice floppy sun hat
5. Bronzer…a cream or a powder version is perfect to add that little bit of a glow to your skin.
I know we are still just getting over the fact that summer is over, but now we can look forward to our winter get aways and make sure we are prepared!!!