Top Makeup Trends for Spring 2014
1. Bright Orange Lipstick…we’ve seen the red lip, and the bright pink lip but this season it is all about the orange lip. Go as bright and bold as you can go.
2. Soft Berry Lips- this is the perfect day to day lipstick paired with a minimalist eye makeup.
3. Blue eyeshadow/liner- Blue is back in a big way. Make sure to pair this eye makeup with a nude/neutral lip. If you are scared to do the blue eyeshadow then make sure to try just adding a bit of blue liner.
5. Cat-eyes- This is the perfect way to take your day look to night. Add some liner and wing it out to get the cat-eye look.
6. Glowing Skin- Make sure to use a tinted moisturizer and mix in a little bit of bronzer to get this look. It’s a simple way to get the glow to your skin.
These are my top makeup trends for this Spring. Try something new this season and push your self out of your comfort zone.