Wondering if there is a way to improve your Toddler or Preschoolers Sleep? This webinar, presented by Brenda McSween of Parenting Foundations, will provide you with tips and ideas of things you can do to help improve your child’s sleep.
Geared towards parents/caregivers of children that are 18 months and older, this webinar will focus on:
1) A discussion about sleep and sleep cycles;
2) 7 Tips to improved sleep;
3) Detailed discussion on the bedtime routine;
4) Ideas about reward systems and routine charts;
5) Discussion about bringing the fun back to bedtime;
6) Talk about naps and transitioning from 1 to 0 naps.
Cost to attend is $35 (Canadian) per household.
For more information and to register, click here!