I have been assisting real estate agents for just over five years helping get their clients’ homes ready to sell. After we professionally stage and organize a home that is going to be sold, we typically hear a comment such as:
“I can’t believe the change! Why were we not living like this before?”
“I don’t think I want to move anymore. I can’t believe our home could look like this!”
“Such simple changes have made such a difference!”
When you walk into your home do you find yourself saying:
- I don’t like this space.
- I don’t like the way the furniture looks.
- I know I need to repaint but I have no idea what to change to.
- Why is there not enough space for all of our things?
- I don’t want to do major renovations but know this house needs something.
You don’t have to be moving to fall in love with your home again!
We offer Professional Staging and organizing for individuals and families who have no intention of moving.
Home consultations include the following:
1. One hour of your time to do a walkthrough of your home and/or area(s) that you are interested in changing. If the walkthrough cannot be done in person, we offer a virtual service. This virtual service includes sending photos of the spaces involved, a phone call and/ or FaceTime or Skype consultation. This process takes about 1 hour of your time.
2. A comprehensive written report including:
- All suggestions on de-cluttering, staging and decorating.
- Visual examples of items that are mentioned in the report.
- Sources (stores, locations, trades, etc.) for those items mentioned in the report.
- Provide local & Canadian made product when possible. Our reports, on average, are over twenty pages long!
3. Roughly one hour of your time to go through the report.
You can decide to do the work yourself or have us manage and do it for you.
One of the biggest investments one can make is the investment of a home and we believe you should LOVE coming home!
Sheri Bruneau is the owner of Get It Together. She is a:
- Trained Professional Organizer (Certificate from the Professional Organizers of Canada).
- Certified Professional Stager trained through the International Staging and Redesign School
- Will be obtaining her Certified True Color Expert™ Certification in May.
To book a consultation, please click here.
This is a sponsored article. Entrepreneur Mom Now Calgary received compensation in exchange for publishing this article.