Tradeshows or Markets are a great way to reach new customers and get your product “out there.” Sometimes out in the world wide web it’s hard for people to make a connection and the face to face interaction for clients and potential clients are invaluable! Here are some of the tradeshows that are coming up soon in Edmonton and area for the last last two quarters of 2014.
- Lovable Littles: September 27th
- WeeStock: October 11th
- Urban Mommy Expo: October 25th
- Mom to Mom Show: November 8/9
- Mommylicious: November 9
Geares toward brides and grooms these are great if you have a product that would enhance a wedding. From beauty, car rentals or specialized and personalized services. These are a must.
- Travel Trade Canada: September 4th
- Canadian Jewelers Expo: August 15-17
- Alberta Gift Show: August 17-20
- Trends Apparel Show: September 4-8
- Edmonton Creative Stitches and Crafting Show: September 12-13
- Edmonton’s Woman’s Show: October 18-19
- Fabulous at 50: November 1
- The Ultimate Grad and Teen Expo: October 26
- Edmonton Ski and Snowboard Show: October 25-26
- Body Soul and Spirit Expo: November 14-16
- Franchise Expo: November 15-16
- Edmonton Health Show: November 14-16
If you’ve never attended a tradeshow before and are not sure what to expect, check out this article on what to bring to your first tradeshow and on exhibiting at a retails show by House of Kloopsie when she exhibited at the Alberta Gift Show.
Photo credit: Phil Sexton / Foter / Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0)