Do you find it difficult to enter in to collaborative relationships with other business owners, specifically women? Are you worried about oversharing or perhaps over stepping boundaries? How about how to deal with a colleague who has overstepped boundaries that you are not comfortable with?
Watch the event here:
1) Marketing and Public Relations in Small Businesses does not have to be the BIG bang, you have all you need at your fingertips to spread your message.
2) Competition will work for you, do a gap analysis and see what the competition is doing/not doing and compare to your business-the middle ground is where the sweet spot is.
3) Identifying your complementing customers to collaborate with is a key in successfully promoting your business. Where else do your customers go?
4) Creating your strategy for collaborative relationships is essential when looking at customer’s choices for spending their hard earned money- How can you collaborate with those businesses?
5) Strategy…the bottom line- once you do your gap analysis, messaging, collaborating, how will you strategize? what’s your plan?
6) Focus and refocus. Markets change based on customer spending patterns. How can you create value? You need to stay on top of this, it changes all the time.
7) Rinse and Repeat- when you feel like you have done it all, start at step 1 and do it all over again- tried and true!
About Suzanne Petryshyn
Suzanne resides in southern Alberta with her husband and business partner and their family. They share and enjoy their love of nature on their ranch with horses, chickens and cows. They love the company of friends and family around the fire with good food, good music and great conversations.
About Brain Jacks Inc. and One Stop Shop
Owner and CEO, Suzanne Petryshyn has 15 years experience in providing consulting services to all levels of government, businesses and community. She has designed and delivered training for post secondary, professional groups and businesses. Her business provides practical and meaningful learning opportunities that are available on any device. A professional public speaker and published author with her books sold in more than 177 countries, Suzanne grew up in a family business, and raised her own family while working from home. Suzanne is taking on a NEW business venture with ‘One Stop Shop’, virtual assistant business services which has NOW launched!