It’s been a Sweet November for business passion.
What a month (!) and our first with a new content plan at the National level aimed at giving you the best resources for business success. Have you been following along? And do you like what we have offered so far? Do write and tell us!This is, after all, about you – about providing you with the tools, information and support that you need to kick this entrepreneur thing out of the park!
You know it. As entrepreneurs ourselves, we know it. Starting and running your business takes a whole lot of ingredients.
– It takes GUTS – you need to close your eyes, hold your breath and dive in head-first. It’s not for the faint of heart.
– It takes an IDEA – something that comes to you one day in the shower, or after months of soul-searching. It comes at the right time in your life, or it demands that NOW is the right time.
– It takes PASSION – you need to feel this thing, really feel it as though nothing else – no desk job or corporate gig – can do it for you. You need this passion to hold you on-course when all you want is a 9-5, clock-in and clock-out.
– It takes a PLAN – take that passion, take that leap but know where you are going.
– It takes TOOLS – tools for building success, and the right community (us!) to tell you where to find these tools.
– It takes MORE – and it takes MORE – a whole lot more than you ever imagined. Sometimes it takes more money, always it takes more time. It takes more heart, it takes more enthusiasm. It takes this and it turns it into something spectacular.
Like your dream come true, like exceeding revenue goals, like taking off early on a Friday afternoon to attend your child’s school assembly, like making a difference in your client’s lives, like doing business – good, thrilling business while nurturing yourself and your family.
And while this may all seem so scary, it’s not really. Not when you have a team behind you – cheering you on along the way. Watch for more fun and exciting things from Entrepreneur Mom Now National. As we roll out a plan to partner with each and every one of you to take over the world, one small mom-focused business at a time.