Entrepreneur Mom Now City Directors act as the hub for mom entrepreneurs in their communities – both online and in person.
As a mom entrepreneur, you can join our team as a City Leader or a City Director.
As a City Leader, you would be running an edition our online magazine locally in your city, overseeing your local online forums and groups hosted on EntrepreneurMomNow.com, as well as be able to act as our local representative helping you develop business and network for your own small business – whether it’s a social media consulting company, networking marketing product or another enterprise. Under this option, you receive a complimentary Pink Partnership, templates to help you market the business locally and other perks. In exchange, you would get a revenue share of the local members – or Pink Partners – in your community. There is no start-up fee to become a City Leader.
For someone truly wishing to build a business around Entrepreneur Mom Now, you can upgrade to a City Director. In addition to everything above, our City Directors licence the rights to:
- Use the name Entrepreneur Mom Now, including leverage our brand and marketing materials, for their own marketing purposes, including sponsoring events, placing advertisements and creating social media identities specific to their market.
- Host local events (both online and in-person) with the aim of growing the business acumen of this community of mom entrepreneurs – and receive 100% of revenues generated.
- Online advertising and event sponsorship – and receive 100% of revenues generated from.
- Create digital and other products for your local community using the Entrepreneur Mom Now name – and receive 100% of the revenues.
To become a City Director, there is a nominal annual fee and monthly maintenance fee – the amount of which depends on the size of your local market.
[divider style=”thin” title=”Why Join Our Team?” text_align=””]
Whether you join us as a City Leader or Director, you’ll benefit from several perks. Our local leaders receive the fees of any Pink Partner who has joined in their community. If you upgrade to a City Director, you’ll also receive revenues from any sponsorship and advertising you generate. How big you make it is entirely up to you.
Also, our leaders who have a main business as a social media consultants or an online store, for example, generally benefit from the connections they make.
And overall, our leaders find that they own business acumen around managing social media, developing a blogging strategy and other areas of business improve. Plus, unlike launching a business on your own, this model gives you ready access to other leaders in other cities who have been-there-done-that and are eager to share what they know.
[divider style=”thin” title=”Getting Started Is Easy” text_align=””]
We can get you started in about two weeks. Here are the next steps:
- Fill out the form below. You’ll receive an email from us shortly.
- If you meet our requirements, we’ll ask you to fill out a more detailed form.
- You’ll have a quick all with our Founder to chat about what’s involved.
- If required, you’ll have a session over Google Hangouts with our Publisher.
- Finally, it’s a matter of reviewing and signing our agreement and you’re good to go.
Once we’re at that step, you’ll receive access to the site, get set up with email, and a knowledge base of how-to information to get you hitting the ground running.
[divider style=”thin” title=”Interested?” text_align=””]
Fill out the form below and we’ll start the dialogue. We’d love to hear from you!